Australia is the world’s sixth largest country, comprising an area of approximately 7.7 million square kilometers. Australia is comprised of six states (Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia, and New South Wales, which includes Sydney, Australia’s largest city) and two territories (the Australian Capital Territory, which includes Canberra and the Northern Territory).
Australia is also one of the wealthiest countries in world. A 2012 Survey stated that Australia had the world’s fifth highest per capita income. Australia is often referred to as the “Lucky Country”, with its spacious surroundings, high standard of living, excellent health and education system, temperate climates, wide and varied landscapes, political and economic stability, and a high quality of life. Many countries around the world envy it for these reasons. The multicultural background and diverse ecosystems also makes Australia special, unique, and beautiful. It is a great country to settle in and is viewed by many as the “land of opportunity” for people of all races. Australia is a stable, democratic society with a skilled workforce and has grown at an average annual rate of 3.6% for the past 15 years. This sustained growth places Australia in the top ranks of developed countries in terms of economic growth.
With a population of 24 million, Australia is the only nation to govern an entire continent and is the sixth largest country in the world in terms of land area. Australia, with its abundant physical resources, has enjoyed a high standard of living since the nineteenth century. It is ranked 2nd on the United Nations’ Human Development index, which measures education, life expectancy and standard of living. This is why immigration is an important feature of Australian society. Since 1945, over six million people from 200 countries have come to Australia as new settlers. Migrants have made a major contribution to shaping modern Australia. People born overseas make up almost 1/3 of the total population.
Today, more than 25 per cent of Australians are foreign born, while more than 40 per cent are of mixed cultural origin. In Australian homes, 226 different languages spoken; after English, the most popular languages spoken are Italian, Greek, Cantonese, and Arabic.
The federal government sets immigration intake numbers on a yearly basis; and their immigration policies are non-discriminatory, with applicants having only to meet the same selection criteria. The Australian Government is currently focusing on migrants who can demonstrate they will bring Professional, Trade, or Business skills to Australia.
Migrate To Australia
A 2011 census by Australian Bureau of Statistics revealed that one of every four Australians is born overseas making Australia one of the most multicultural in countries in the world. Australia ranks highly internationally in terms of health, education, economic freedom, lifestyle, and education. All of Australia’s major cities fare extremely well in global comparison, with Sydney being voted as one the top 10 cities to work in and Adelaide being voted as one of the most livable cities in the world. Australia is among the top ten wine producing regions of the world.
Australia is one of the wealthiest in world with a survey in 2012 stating that Australia had the world’s fifth highest per capita income. Australia is often referred to as the “Lucky Country”, with its spacious surroundings, high standard of living, excellent health and education system, temperate climate, wide and varied landscape, political and economic stability, and a general high quality of life envied by many around the world. Australia is special, unique, beautiful, and a great place to settle in and is viewed by many as the “land of opportunity” for people of all races.
Australia has much to offer to intended migrants. Things that come to mind include:
• Excellent weather
• Fresh air and clear skies
• Great place to raise a family
• Peaceful multicultural society
• Outdoor lifestyle and sports
• Wide-open spaces
• Balanced lifestyle
• Clean and safe surroundings
• Outstanding educational systems
• Political stability and freedom of speech
• Lovely beaches
• Technological and sporting achievements
There are several other reasons why one might choose to migrate to Australia including a strong and vibrant economy and plenty of recreational opportunities.
Types of Visas
Australia is an amazing land full of boundless opportunities amidst the most scenic surroundings. If you would like to live and work in Australia you need to have a valid visa. Depending on your interest whether you only wish to work and live in Australia or live permanently in Australia.
Australian Visas (Temporary and Permanent visas)
There are a number of different types of Australian immigration, classed under different categories of visa:
• Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189)
• Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190)
• Skilled Regional Visa (subclass 489)
Employer Sponsored Migration (Permanent)
• Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
• Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa (subclass 187)
Temporary Work (Skilled) – Employer Nomination Scheme
• Temporary Skilled Worker Visa (subclass 457)
• Subclass 189 Skilled – Independent (Permanent)
• Subclass 190 Skilled – Nominated (Permanent)
• Subclass 489 Skilled – Regional Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional)
• Subclass 186 – Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)
• Subclass 187 – Regional Sponsored Scheme (RSMS)
• Subclass 457 – Temporary Work (Skilled)
Employment and family visas can often lead to Australian citizenship; however this requires the applicant to have lived in Australia for at least four years with at least one year as a Permanent Resident.
At Maple Visas we really like to keep it simple.
In order to get started all you need to do is submit free assessment request form. Maple Visas provide free assessment; our assessment is the quickest and most accurate way to assess your credentials across the number of Australian Immigration programs available.
Once you have submitted your details you will receive an email from Maple Visas that will outline your Australian Immigration options.
If you are eligible:
You will receive an email proposal from Maple Visas outlining which program you are eligible for, our service agreement and all other information necessary to start your dream of living in Australia.
If you are not eligible at this time:
We will still email you and let you know. It is important to note that Immigration policy is always changing. For this reason we will keep your contact details on file and let you know immediately if an Australian Immigration program becomes available that we feel you would be an excellent candidate for or we will provide you the other country option where you can apply and make your dreams come true.
Check out our service details to learn more about Maple Visas world-class service standard that you’ve heard so much about!
Maple Visas Process.
Our professional and trained immigration consultants will assist you in three easy steps:
Step 1: Case Study
• Study and review your personal profile according to the current Australian Immigration regulations
• Decide which visa category gives you the best chances of success
• Inform and explain you each and every step of the immigration process
• Prepare and fill out the forms relevant to the chosen visa category
• Acquire from you all relevant and supporting documentation and prepare it to visa office standards
Step 2: Case Preparation
• Finalize all required forms on your behalf and take responsibility for collating and presenting all requested documents to the immigration authorities
• Compose a letter to accompany your application, outlining the merits of your profile
• Personally prepare you in the event that an interview of selection with an immigration official is required;
• Courier your application along with the required documents and cover letter to the appropriate immigration office
Step 3: Visa Processing
• After your application is successfully submitted, your case officer will closely monitor and keep you regularly updated on the progress of your application and inform you when a decision has been made
Easy to get started with Maple Visas
• Click here to submit your details for Australian Immigration Free Assessment.
• Let Maple Visas prepare your immigration visa application to Australia while you enjoy your everyday life!